List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE_1_1_BRANCH: Franz Sir'l's kvt bugfix patch works - lets
From:       Duncan Haldane <f.d.m.haldane () mciworld ! com>
Date:       1999-08-03 16:36:58

On 03-Aug-99 Waldo Bastian wrote:
>> OK here is the kvt patch from Franz Sirl, now remade against the current CVS KDE_1_1_BRANCH.
>>
>> I verified that it works (on RedHat 6.1).  Its a fix for glibc-2.1 systems.
>> Can Cristian or someone else give another OK,
>>
>> This needs to go in the KDE_1_1_ Branch for the 1.1.2 release ASAP.
>
> Works ok. (glibc 2.1.1 / SuSE 6.2)
>
> Could be usefull if someone with an older libc can give it a go as
> well...
>
> Cheers,
> Waldo

Well, its already in the CVS.
Its mainly an #IFDEF against glibc >= 2.1 so it *should* be harmless...

I think I tested it aginst glibc-2.0  (RH5.2) but I'll have another go.
I can also boot up libc5 (RH4.2, If I have the time....)

But Yes ,

please test the fixed kvt .... in KDE_1_1_BRANCH

duncan

E-Mail: Duncan  Haldane <f.d.m.haldane@mciworld.com>
Date: 03-Aug-99
Time: 12:33:04