Waldo Bastian wrote: > > Hiya, > > I get a compile error in include/odbc++/types.h line 569. > > It looks like 'iterator' is for some reason not known. Changing > iterator to 'T *' makes it compile again. Very strange. Anyone an idea? > > Compiler: egcs 1.1.2 > > Cheers, > Waldo Did you compile with --enable-debug? I used to do that, but removed that and it works again. I was working with some of the odbc people, they surmised it was an egcs error and filed a report. But this will at least make it compile.