Espen Sand wrote: > > 1. It is located in kdeutils/khexedit > > 2. BUT. I have a subdirectory (pics) which I have added > as I should (I think), but when I try to commit it I get the response > > cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/home/kde/kdeutils/khexedit/pics': No such file or directory > cvs server: lock failed - giving up > cvs [server aborted]: lock failed - giving up > > In "khexedit/CVS/Entries" I have (as the first entry) > D/pics//// > > When I then try to add "pics" (from within khexedit) > cvs add pics > cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in pics already > > while pics/CVS/Entries looks like > /Makefile.am/0/dummy timestamp// > /hexdrag.xpm/0/dummy timestamp// > /hexmask.xpm/0/dummy timestamp// > /hexwrite.xpm/0/dummy timestamp// > > WHAT DO I DO NOW? Don't use cvs add, but cvs import Greetings, Stephan -- Better give your hours some more life than your life some more hours. - anonymous