1. It is located in kdeutils/khexedit 2. BUT. I have a subdirectory (pics) which I have added as I should (I think), but when I try to commit it I get the response cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository `/home/kde/kdeutils/khexedit/pics': No such file or directory cvs server: lock failed - giving up cvs [server aborted]: lock failed - giving up In "khexedit/CVS/Entries" I have (as the first entry) D/pics//// When I then try to add "pics" (from within khexedit) cvs add pics cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in pics already while pics/CVS/Entries looks like /Makefile.am/0/dummy timestamp// /hexdrag.xpm/0/dummy timestamp// /hexmask.xpm/0/dummy timestamp// /hexwrite.xpm/0/dummy timestamp// WHAT DO I DO NOW? -- Espen Sand