List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: http://www.kde.org/kde2shots.html
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-08-02 18:30:47

Matthias Elter wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Aug 1999, Michael Reiher wrote:
> > Matthias Elter wrote:
> > >
> > > Check out http://www.kde.org/kde2shots.html in a few minutes/hours (the
> > > webservers are updated every 4 hours as far as I know) and correct spelling or
> >
> > BTW: Since a few days www.kde.org is awfully slow for me. Can anyone
> > else confirm that?
>
> www.kde.org resolves to several IP's (at least I know of two, one server hosted
> by Caldera and one by the Trolls). www.kde.org is dead for me since
> yesterday. It resolves to 195.0.254.76 here.
For me too. Must be the Troll server?. Itīs alive but slooow. The
mainpage of the Trolls is as fast as always. I donīt think that itīs a
problem of my internet connection, but whatīs it then? Maybe the KDE
pages were moved recently from a faster to the current(slower) server?

Greets

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology