List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: http://www.kde.org/kde2shots.html
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-02 11:29:35

I have to update my web site... I have not done so in months :( I would like to
come up with some pages describing the KThemeBase file format, QStyle and
KStyle, and how to use the designer for developer.kde.org. There would be some
screenshots included with that. Also, once the designer is finished I would
like to have a mechanism for people to submit widget themes. I was originally
thinking kde.themes.org would be the obvious choice for that but now I think we
may need to start a new site.

mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com