Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > BTW I received no reply why an Appserver is impossible on > > developers.kde.org... > > Because www.kde.org and developer.kde.org get mirrored on some 300 mirror > machines (or more?) and the main one (kde.org itself) as long as many > others, don't support CGI or dynamic web. The problem of mirroring could be dealt with the generation of a static "image", I guess. Henri Bergius (it was his idea to use midgard) wrote, that he could explain how this could be achieved. ciao BoP -- http://www.jouh.at - bp@jouh.at DI Boris Povazay