List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: LinuxWorld Award and KDE-2.0
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-07-30 2:03:04

Lars Kneschke <lk@netuse.de> wrote:

> I´m able to compile KDE every night and post in the morning, what went
> wrong. If someone want this?
> Any comments?

Compilation errors are not real problems, because almost a dozon other
developers will also have that problem and very likely have fixed it
already.

What we really need more are bugreports. Whenever somthing breaks, hit
the one who broke it, and do that day in day out. Otherwise KDE 2 won't
get stable.

--
Dirk A. Mueller