List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: EPS with QPainter?
From:       Leon Widdershoven <leon () ipp346 ! ipp ! kfa-juelich ! de>
Date:       1999-07-29 17:39:12

David Sweet wrote:

> I've been able to create PostScript (.ps) files with QPrinter.  Is there a
> way to create EPS files?  Is there some derivative of QPainter which
> allows this? Thanks.
>
> Dave

If you want a hack, use something like ps2eps or bbox on a temporary
ps file, and store the result.
If your program needs to be self-containg, you can look at the
sourcecode
of the utilities.

The only difference between ps and eps is/should be the bounding box.

Leon

--
In a world without walls and fences,  l.widdershoven@fz-juelich.de
who needs Windows and Gates?          Institute of Plasma physics (IPP)