On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 02:39:36PM +0200, weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote: > Hi, > > is anybody interested in code for reading/writing zipped tar files ? > > I have something on my disk that I want to use for KOffice. Any other > people interested ? This in kio_tar would be excellent ! And in ark of course (though it could use kio_tar :)) -- David FAURE david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today