List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.2-Preview: eyecandy.png
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-07-29 16:24:26

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Torsten Rahn wrote:

> As almost all of our artists seem to be on vacation right now
> or don't have much time within the next weeks we would
> still appreciate the help of some experienced artists who would
> like to join us.

Firstly you should maintain the icons in the CVS and not at your private
disk at home and secondly we should consider to open up the kde-artists
ml.

If you lack contributors there is no better way than to ease the way to
contribute.

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
KDE:  A stable GUI for a reliable OS.