List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 1.2-Preview: eyecandy.png
From:       Torsten Rahn <rahn () astrophysik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       1999-07-29 15:37:34

O.k. I intend to do two additional icons:
One called Bit Bucket another one called Wastebasket.

Concerning my original posting I didn't get very much feedback
 besides this stupid copyright - trademark- issue yet (In fact I got
 only one mail which didn't touch  the topics trash or
number-of-KDE-users so far ...).   So if anyone wants to tell me
what you dislike concerning the new icons, please tell me *NOW*
as there isn't much time left  to do changes/improvements. This
would help us very much!

As almost all of our artists seem to be on vacation right now
or don't have much time within the next weeks we would
still appreciate the help of some experienced artists who would
like to join us.

Greetings,
Torsten Rahn, kde-artists-team