On 7/29/1999 at 4:52 PM, coolo@caldera.de (Stephan Kulow) wrote: > Well, the fact is I do not give CVS access away unless I see a good > reason and know the guy either from my own mail readings and code > reviews or because someone else points me to him. So you have two > chances: first, to remove the whole paragraph and second, write that I > need to have good reasons to give him that. ;) That seems sensible. I use cvs every day at work and wish we would grant access more carefully, too. I will work out an automated way for my machine to collect the snapshots and work from them. Thanks for the help, Byron