List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: LinuxWorld Award and KDE-2.0
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-07-29 12:58:15

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Lars Kneschke wrote:

> I´m able to compile KDE every night and post in the morning, what went
> wrong. If someone want this?
> Any comments?

I think that KDE-2.0 did not become stable as we would like so far. So
writing reasonable reports (not pasting all compiler output) about what
currently compiles is ok.

All developers should take care that at least kdesupport and kdelibs do
compile.

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
KDE:  A stable GUI for a reliable OS.