On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Ming Poon wrote: > Hi folks, > > I was just informed by our UI design team that the word 'Trash' and the > Trash icon are trademarks of the Apple Macontish and cannot be used. As > Apple can go after us (Corel) legally, we will be changing some of the > problematic icons in our version of KDE that may have certain legal > implications. For the Trash, we are thinking of using the word Dumpster > and a dark green Dumpster icon. Any thought on this icon and stupid > trademark issues. Thanks. Only one thought. Apple want to make sure that nobody isd in their way when they crawl into their own Trash bin an. I will never purchase a nApple product. Sorry for wasting your bandwidth, all. -Taj. Sirtaj S. Kang taj@kde.org ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au Univ of Melbourne The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"