Jo Dillon wrote: > > Leon Widdershoven (l.widdershoven@fz-juelich.de) spake thusly: > > How do the Windows people call it? I thougt they also use Trash... > > No. Recycle bin. > > > But if Trash is not allowed, Garbage would me more logical, well, at > > least > > more intuitive. > > Garbage sounds both American and ugly to British ears. I quite > liked Wastebasket myself, since I suppose Rubbish bin would sound > odd to Americans. Isn't it i18n'ed? Then the english lads can translate it in some decent english word... Like 'trash'. Cheers, Waldo -- The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"