On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Kurt Granroth wrote: > Steffen Hansen wrote: > > On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote: > > > Name entries may contain spaces (and some apps actually use this), but we > > > can't use server names with spaces in the IMR. The reason is that the > > > server name is passed as cmdline by the mediators (some "-OAfoo " option, > > > but you know this :) > > > > > > Kurt once suggested to put "'s around the server name, but I couldn't get > > > this working :-( > > > > Not that i tried, but the solution seems very trivial: Add a couple of > > \" around s in mediator.cc:246 > > That's what I thought too.. but Simon just said that he tried it and it > *didn't* work :-( Well, I actually didn't hack/modify the mediator code but instead tried to implement it in KActivator. Bye, Simon