List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.2-Preview: eyecandy.png
From:       "Ming Poon" <mingp () corel ! com>
Date:       1999-07-27 16:11:13

Hi folks,

I was just informed by our UI design team that the word 'Trash' and the
Trash icon are trademarks of the Apple Macontish and cannot be used. As
Apple can go after us (Corel) legally, we will be changing some of the
problematic icons in our version of KDE that may have certain legal
implications. For the Trash, we are thinking of using the word Dumpster
and a dark green Dumpster icon. Any thought on this icon and stupid
trademark issues. Thanks.

--
Visit ClipartCity.com to access 1 Million images for one low, low
price!  http://www.ClipartCity.com

["mingp.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]