On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote: > ...this brings us to another, not yet addressed problem. > > Name entries may contain spaces (and some apps actually use this), but we > can't use server names with spaces in the IMR. The reason is that the > server name is passed as cmdline by the mediators (some "-OAfoo " option, > but you know this :) > > Kurt once suggested to put "'s around the server name, but I couldn't get > this working :-( Not that i tried, but the solution seems very trivial: Add a couple of \" around s in mediator.cc:246 greetings, -- Steffen Hansen email: stefh@mip.sdu.dk, stefh@imada.sdu.dk, hansen@kde.org URL: http://www.mip.sdu.dk/~stefh