List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Writing book about KDE development
From:       Nicholas Wells <nwells () xmission ! com>
Date:       1999-07-26 22:02:23

Hi, I'm writing a book about KDE for Macmillan publishing in the U.S.
(My other KDE book from SAMS was released this spring.)
Part of this new book is a section (about 100 pages) on KDE application
development. I'm looking for someone who knows more than I do to
take over that section for a nice fee. You don't need to be a "writer,"
just
know KDE development, follow a rough outline and get 100 pages written
by 1 Sept. If you're interested, please drop me a line off-list.

Thanks for listening,
Nick
Nicholas D. Wells                          Hm/Office: (801) 796-5910
4578 North Wedgewood Drive                 Email: nwells@xmission.com
Pleasant Grove, Utah  84062                Web: www.xmission.com/~nwells

             ...Author/Tech Writer/Trainer/Consultant...