Daniel Naber wrote: > > On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, Harri Porten wrote: > > > Can you try to further debug this ? I can't reproduce the problem. > > strace log is attached. I started it just before reproducing the > crash, i.e. clicking on the icon. I don't have all these kio and cache stuff when I try the same. Wonder if this indicates anything. > gdb just says: "Received SIGTERM, terminated. 0x4066e0de in ?? ()" Type `bt' to get a backtrace. > Since that doesn´t seem so helpful here´s more information on how > to reproduce it. I´ll describe what I´m doing, which doesn´t mean that > everything is important, of course. > > -I´m using 1.1.2pre. If the problem is in kfm itself, it was there in > 1.1.1, too (I checked that, but only with an 1.1.1 kfm, everything > else was 1.1.2pre). > -I´m using the Drawing board theme. > -My Panel is on the left, taskbar at the bottom. The panel is "tiny". > -Make a dir named "testilialitiiiiiiiii" in ~/Desktop. Really, name it > exactly like that, this seems to make the string the right length. > Refresh desktop and arrange icons. Make icon texts transparent. > Now click on the new icon -> crash. What grid size did you set for the icons ? Harri.