List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RFC: Feature request
From:       Thorsten Dittmar <dittmar () Mathematik ! Uni-Marburg ! de>
Date:       1999-07-24 22:45:27

Hi,

this is a feature request, which I would like to post here to bring it
into discussion.

I´m using KDE 1.1.1 and I noticed that it is not possible to change the
attributes (rwx) of more than one file/directory at the same time. I´m
REALLY missing this feature. Maybe it would be possible to detect if one
or more files are selected and disable everything apart from the
attribute check-boxes in the properties dialog? I hope that I´m not the
only one who´s impatiently waiting for this feature...

PLEASE: if you find the time, implement this feature. This would make
daily work a lot easier.

CU
Thorsten