Well, right now there are only 10 items in there. That doesn't justify a new class just yet IMHO, although if it gets much bigger I think your right. On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Mosfet wrote: > > > > KGlobal? > > I don't think, KGlobal should become KApplication2. > How about KGlobal::settings() and a new class KSettings? > > Greetings, Stephan > > -- > Better give your hours some more life than > your life some more hours. - anonymous -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com