On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Daniel Naber wrote: >On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Sven Radej wrote: > >> >I hope this wasnīt introduced with my patch that appends the sig with >> >"-- " instead of "--" (note the space). End of line space might >> >be changed by some of the involved transport programs... > >> I don't see how can this make any harm. But on the other hand I >> don't know what could possibly cause this bug. > >What does happen if you try to check the PGP-signature with PGP >itself, i.e. save the mail and run PGP on it (donīt know how, with >2.6.3 thereīs a command line option)? Is the PGP-signature >invalid, too? I once got it to work after adding removing newlines, I think. > >BTW, the "--" somehow gets escaped by PGP, AFAIK. My god, looks you're right. If I type: "test" "-- " "Sven Radej" I get bad signature, but "test" "--" "Sven Radej" results in good signature. I'll try to investigate it further. Btw why did you change "--" to "-- "? What other difference does it make? -- Sven Radej radej@kde.org KDE developer Visit http://www.kde.org