List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Need linking expert!!!!
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-07-23 13:32:28

Am Fre, 23 Jul 1999 schrieb Leon Widdershoven:
> The type_info stuff typically looks like compiling with
> different compilers and/or not using RTTI when compiling
> libpq++.
>
> Were all the libraries compiled with the same compiler (options)?
> (I think there is an option -fno-rtti which could be responsible
> for this).

Found my fault: wrong compiler. egcs 1.1.2 is incompatible with pgcc 1.1.2

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch