Hi, I'd like to make one of my window always on top. I don't want to make a modal dialog as I want to access other windows as well. If I create a modeless dialog with 0 as parent, then I get almost what I want except that when clicking on another window, this last is redrawed then the dialog is redrawed on top of it with a no-focused title bar, this cause some flickering as the dialog first disappears then re-appears. Is there another way to construct always on top window, or to avoid this flickering problem. Thanks. Michaël. -- Michaël Goffioul Microwave Laboratory - UCL (EMIC) Bâtiment Maxwell 3, pl. du Levant 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve Belgium Tél.: +32 10 47 23 15 Fax.: +32 10 47 87 05 e-mail: goffioul@emic.ucl.ac.be