Antonio Larrosa wrote: > > Rodolfo Borges wrote: > > > > there is a feature I really miss in kwm: > > the option, in the window menu (the one with "maximize", "size", > > "to desktop ->", etc), to set the layer of the window. > > a simple "always on top" option would also be useful. > > > > Start kpager, do a rmb click on the small window which represents > the one you want to keep at top, and select "Always on Top" on the > popup menu. Why do you need kpager for that? I mean.. that isn't really obvious isn't it? Cheers, Waldo -- The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"