List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kmidi fix
From:       Greg Lee <lee () hawaii ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-22 14:28:31

I'll try some of these alternatives, but there's a problem.  I could
not put an addResourceType statement at the start of the program
(following the model of some other applications).  When I tried,
the compiler complained about an ambiguous declaration.  My guess
is that this is due to the unusual program structure of kmidi,
where the kde part cooperates with an independently executing
C application (timidity).

Maybe later I can get the use of data resources into a more
orderly form.  In the meantime, how about using my patch as
is?  It does work.

Greg Lee <lee@Hawaii.edu>