List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KNewPanner and QSplitter
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-07-20 19:06:31

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want t change from KNewPanner to QSplitter to make porting to KDE2 easier.
> But I don't know how to get or set the position of the slider!
> YOU know how to solve the problem?

Sure.  If you added two widgets, and you want to make the left one 10%,
and the right one 90%:

QValueList<int> qvl;
qvl.append(10); qvl.append(90);
mySplitter->setSizes(qvl);

That's it.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.