List:       kde-devel
Subject:    small bug in KDE 1.1.1 BRANCH
From:       Hasso Tepper <hasso () ewsound ! estnet ! ee>
Date:       1999-07-20 11:10:34

I switched to Debian from RedHat last week and compiled newest
1.1.1 BRANCH from sources (cvsup week ago). I entered also my
full name to /etc/passwd (I never did this before). KDE compiled
fine, but problem is in locking screen. In window "Enter passwd"
I see "Hasso Teppe (cliff) Enter password...". Where is last
letter of my last name?
:)))

Hasso Tepper
hasso@ewsound.estnet.ee