List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 2.0 - kdebase - odbc
From:       Peter Harvey <pharvey () codebydesign ! com>
Date:       1999-07-19 15:09:59

I have added a couple of generic driver config libs for the new kcontrol
- odbcconfig and I have enhanced odbcconfig. I think its good enough to
leave alone for awhile.

Anyone with suggestions or bugs please post here and I will address.

I am not sure if I should add more driver config libs (unixODBC has
several more). On one hand they are very small and would allow people to
use odbcconfig with ease... on the other hand I sometimes think that
these should be installed when odbc drivers are installed. Any thoughts?

Later...

Peter Harvey