I have added a couple of generic driver config libs for the new kcontrol - odbcconfig and I have enhanced odbcconfig. I think its good enough to leave alone for awhile. Anyone with suggestions or bugs please post here and I will address. I am not sure if I should add more driver config libs (unixODBC has several more). On one hand they are very small and would allow people to use odbcconfig with ease... on the other hand I sometimes think that these should be installed when odbc drivers are installed. Any thoughts? Later... Peter Harvey