List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KStandDir issue
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-07-19 9:58:44

John Corey wrote:

> On my quest of KSD'ing kdebase, I have come into an issue.  Is there any
> function (if not, any feelings if it's good/bad) like
> findAllResources(), but strips out duplicate files that occur in a
> different part of KDEDIRS?

Actually I think this is a bug (as in 'I didn't add it') in the current
implementation. The question is whether there are cases where you are indeed
interested in _ALL_ files? (also in the duplicates which are 'hidden' behind
more specific versions?)

Cheers,
Waldo
--
The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"