On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Peter Harvey wrote: > I have dropped an odbc.desktop into kdebase but I was only able to > supply English text. Can someone please update the file contents for > other languages (or add it to a translation to do list). The odbcconfig > app itself could also use some translation but perhaps that should wait > until I am done with it. If you're truely desperate to get some translations done, stuff your strings through Babelfish, otherwise the translation team(s) will provide something when they get a chance. - alex I thought felt your touch In my car, on my clutch But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you. - Translator