List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 2.0 - kdebase - ODBC
From:       Peter Harvey <pharvey () codebydesign ! com>
Date:       1999-07-19 2:51:31

I have added the unixODBC - ODBC Config to kcontrol. It needs some more
work, some driver setup libs are missing for example, but it should make
fine. I will return to it later in the week (sooner if someone reports a
problem with the make).

One issue I am curious about is the default buttons for the bottom of
the KControlApplication.... odbcconfig does not require these because it
updates as the user adds, edits, deletes. Any thoughts on, at least,
hiding these buttons for odbcconfig?

Peter Harvey