List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Debugging corrupted QStrings?
From:       Jan Ekholm <chakie () infa ! abo ! fi>
Date:       1999-07-18 14:53:56

Has anybody any good ideas as to how I could debug corrupted QStrings? I
seem to 'loose' that data in some random QStrings, so that the 'data()'
method dumps. With 'gdb' I get the information that the actual shared data
in the string is invalid, but I have no idea as to when and where it gets
corrupted. I have no idea which string get corrupted a given run, as there
are ~200 possible strings, so I can't put watches on all of them...

Has anybody had this (or a similar) problem before and solved it in a nice
way?