List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Files.
From:       John Corey <whoop () mtco ! com>
Date:       1999-07-17 23:52:04

I noticed quite a bit of work was done on documentation recently,
generating HTML, changing GIF to PNG.  But I didn't see the
Makefile.am's in the list of modified files.  I fixed some of the
changes that were made a few days ago in kdebase/doc/kcontrol.  Come to
think of it I didn't update the apps, so they're probably still calling
appname.html for their help instead of index.html...

Just search for references to old names when you change stuff. ;)