List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KOFfice ??
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       1999-07-14 13:05:44

I think he was talking about (as the subject says) - KOFFICE, and not
KDE itself...

Speaking of KOffice, I think that I'll have plenty of time to try and
use KOffice..

Currently, I have KDE 1.1.1 (updated from redhat updates server, since I
need to use KiSDN and it insist for /usr/ for KDE). So my questions are:

1. Do I need to pull another version of KDE to use koffice?
2. Another QT? switch to 2.0??
3. Are there any instructions of howto download it? any daily snapshots
like kde got?

One last thing: Does the KOFFICE team planning soon (and I mean real
soon) to release a binary snapshot??

Thanks
Hetz

--