List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: new KPanel application menu
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () max ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-07-13 10:50:05

Waldo Bastian wrote:

> And it will be added again once another application is published?
> Why not create a .desktop entry for the application with a flag
> indicating that the user doesn't want to see this application?

I don't think, that's a good solution. When the sysadmin installs
a broken .desktop file I may disable it for me as it doesn't work
anyway. But if the sysadmin installs a working version, I want to
try it at least :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.