Steffen Hansen wrote: > > Steffen, I am pretty sure kdm is much more complete than > > kcheckpass, but we simply canīt call kdm for unlocking the > > screen. :-) > > It's fine with me, but i cant do it right now. Using kcheckpass > might also be a little weird from kdm, since both kdm and > kcheckpass will need a connection to the PAM system. Kcheckpass > for auth, kdm for PAM session support. What about putting the functionality in a static library? We have only one set of files to maintain and kdm can just include the necassery stuff itself then instead of calling a different application. Cheers, Waldo -- The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"