List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Review requested of the enclosed
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-07-11 18:44:14

Hi

I never looked at the code myself, but I heard that Sven Radej commited
some very intelligent DirWatch functionality, which allows updates (for
ex. of the KPanel menu structure) when the directories on disk are
changing. Wouldn't this be much more interesting?

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
KDE contact - Canada :  tibirna@kde.org       : www.kde.org