List:       kde-devel
Subject:    FW: Book on KDE programming? (fwd)
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-07-10 19:59:37

Date: Tue,  6 Jul 1999 23:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: lma@valinux.com
Subject: Book on KDE programming?
Cc: (Julie Thornton) <jthornton@sf-mail.mfi.com>

Bernd,

Miller-Freeman is apparently interested in doing a book on programming
with KDE.  Could you ask around the KDE developers and ask anyone who
is interested to contact Berney Williams (bwilliams@mfi.com)?

Thanks,

Larry

From: jthornton@sf-mail.mfi.com (Julie Thornton)
To: kwilliams@jrc-utah.com, ctibirina@gch.ulaval.ca,
    bwilliam@sf-mail.mfi.com (Berney Williams)
Subject: Programming for KDE Book
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:58:34 -0700

This is a plea for you to help me connect with a special person in the
Open
Source community.

R&D Books is considering a book of some depth on the topic of programming
for
KDE. If you know of someone who might be interested in authoring such a
title
(or you know someone who might be able to help me find the right person
to talk
with about this concern), please forward this message or ask them to get
in
touch with Berney Williams (bwilliams@mfi.com).

Your help is greatly appreciated!

All the best -