List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: taking a close look at kdeui before kde 2.0
From:       John Corey <whoop () mtco ! com>
Date:       1999-07-10 0:19:31

A tiny cleanup:

In kdeui/kcontrol.h/cpp three virtual functions loadSettings,
applySettings, defaultSettings, though they are never used within
kcontrol.cpp.  So, why have them, or are they called somewhere else I
missed?  When I was kstddir-izing the color and screensaver panels I
noticed the functions weren't being called during any of my use.  I saw
some kcontrolwidgets that did call the functions themselves, but could
the others be cleaned up of these?