List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Error compiling korganizer
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-07-08 11:37:34

Waldo Bastian wrote:

> Robert Williams wrote:
> > What has replaced KApplication::localconfigdir()  ?
>
> localconfigdir()+filename can be replaced with
>
> locateLocal("config", filename);
>
> See kstddirs.h for more options.

Please note that most application refering to localconfigdir
needs it to create a KSimpleConfig object. KSimpleConfig will
do this for it's own when you just say KSimpleConfig(filename).

Actually I think, that's one the biggest API flaws in 1.1.1

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.