Hi, In KSpread enter: "*" and you are in formula mode. Try Ctrl+2 etc. All kformula stuff works. Enter !Hallo magazine, Click here and you get HTML like rich text and a hyperlink in the table :-) Bye Torben On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Sven Schmidt wrote: > Hi all, > > I will be writing an articel about koffice for a German computer > magazine by the end of this week. > > It will most likely be based on the 990203-rpm for SuSE 6.1 (unless > someone recommends otherwise and if time permits anything else). > > I'm planning to describe the basic things like what's included, how > useful it is at this point, how far-reaching its concept is. > > Now to my question: Are there any special features beyond the basics > that y'all would like me to present? What's your favorite koffice > feature that's bound to dwarf MS Office once koffice is released? ;-) > > TIA, > Sven > > PS: Please do also cc to my email-Adress. > >