On 04-Jul-99 Harri Porten wrote: > Rik Hemsley wrote: >> >> I get this little error when doing cvs up. >> Not quite sure what it means, as CVS/Entries does exist. >> Does it when updating kdebase (somewhere I can't remember) and here too: >> >> cvs server: Updating empath/ui >> cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory > > I can confirm this error (for other dirs) in empath. rm -rf the > problematic directories and try again. Helped in my case. No idea where > a corruption could come from. Removing works for empath, but ktalkdlg in kdenonbeta + kded in kdebase still do it. *sigh* Cheers, Rik -- KDE - Colour outside the lines : http://www.kde.org [[without]] - software for KDE : http://without.netpedia.net