List:       kde-devel
Subject:    moc and mico
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       1999-07-04 11:15:03

I am in the process of installing a new mico. I have two Qt directories
(qt and qt2 in /usr/lib/) so I specified
"configure --disable-mini-stl --with-qt=/usr/lib/qt2"

configure then printed:
checking for moc... /usr/lib/qt/bin/moc

That is the "old" moc. I copied the new one to /usr/bin and ran
"configure" once more. Then the /usr/bin/moc was detected.

1) Is there a way to specify that "configure" should use the moc in
/usr/lib/qt2/bin ? (without altering configure scripts)

2) Is it important after all? Can the old moc be used?

--
Espen Sand