Chris Wiegand wrote: > I'm trying to find any documentation that is useful for using KDE's > clipboard class (KClipboard). There's a function KClipboard->open(int) and > KClipboard->open(int, const char *). That helps me none. I can't go > guessing, and the KDE API is quite useless. (Just shows the API, with no > notes or documentation on how to use it.) > > Is this kind of lack of documentation of core KDE classes going to > continue in KDE 2.0? Just wondering... Unless someone writes some docs... -- Robert Williams rwilliams@jrc-utah.com Jarob Consulting rwilliams@kde.org Provo, Utah