List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KClipboard documentation missing?
From:       Chris Wiegand <cwiegand () urgentmail ! com>
Date:       1999-07-04 2:58:11

I'm trying to find any documentation that is useful for using KDE's
clipboard class (KClipboard). There's a function KClipboard->open(int) and
KClipboard->open(int, const char *). That helps me none. I can't go
guessing, and the KDE API is quite useless. (Just shows the API, with no
notes or documentation on how to use it.)

Is this kind of lack of documentation of core KDE classes going to
continue in KDE 2.0? Just wondering...