List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Infinite loop on startup?
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       1999-07-03 20:35:19

Hi!

Sorry to post this again, but kde-core-devel seems to be very
quiet...

Today I compiled the newest Qt (pre2.1.0), kdesupport, libs, and
base. Before compiling I deleted the KDEDIR, my local .kde and
Desktop dirs. (Totally clean ;)

After compiling I started X and got a strange output
(reproducable). First it looks alright but somewhen it enters
an infinite loop. I've bzipped this output and put it on

http://members.carinthia.com/wtrobin/start.out.bz2 (~3.7kb)

The last two sentences I get as often as I want - but I don't
want them. Maybe I need a 14-CPU-Alpha (21264-1GHz, of course)
to be able to complete the infinite loop in about 15min ;)

Werner